Saturday, August 19, 2006

Vertical Reality

ok, last minute plan... Cara and I went to Vertical Reality tonight (half price after 9pm!) . New gym... I hadn't been there in a long time actually... the top roping still looks very good, but the bouldering remains better at Coyote.

Good to check out the other place but that's about it sadly.... oddly the other climbers there seemed friendly... but the staff ....not as much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean... not so much. Are the other climbers at the other gym not friendly... what do you mean.

7:11 pm

 
Blogger scooter said...

well... the staff were less helpful and kind of made me feel like I was intruding to be there, paying them money to climb.

8:41 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara says: The climbers were ok, actually, but the staff turned off all the lights in most rooms 1/2 hour before closing time, which really limited our options! I agree with Scooter, VR might be better for top-roping, but Coyote beats it hands-down for bouldering.

12:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home