Monday, December 18, 2006

Stupid Finger

So, not a lot of climbing posts lately... there is a reason. My finger.

It's probably sprained, possibly cracked, probably not busted. It all happened in ultimate when a guy smashed into it with his ear, yeah... his EAR.... and bent it backwards in a way that hurt.... and still hurts.

I tried climbing with it like this a week and a bit ago, and it went OK, but was pretty sore the next day and remains sore today... it was hurt 2 weeks ago.

Once climbing starts again I'll get on Drink's case for not showing up as often as he promised, go top roping with Els, and get Gin out there to try it out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello scooter,

Sorry about your finger. Tell me if this works and I was actually able to add comments to the blog!

1:27 pm

 
Blogger scooter said...

hey there mysterious anonymous person, yep, your comment showed up, you are now part of the blog scene... exciting isn't it?

10:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home