Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cottage!!

Love the cottage. I guess I don't have a lot to say about it, it was a very relaxing week though. I got to work on my test beard. It went through many phases, first the full beard, then the Men's Hair Dye beard, then the cool biker dude, finally the 'stache and then the sweet "thin stash".

Should have taken lots of pics of all the cool variations, but at least I took one or two.

Other than wicked beard stuff, there was lots of swimming, throwing people off docks and being thrown off docks.

Also, I gotta say that Cara made a sweet Darth Mault Dessert. It was awesome, even though it sadly lost the dessert competition to a superior cookie.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

lovely cottage!


:)

8:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. It's a Darth Malt dessert. What the heck is a Darth Mault??
And where is all the kudos on it from your fans?? Hmph.

10:36 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home