posted by scooter at 8:56 am
Awww! Gini, Kaitlyn and I were all there last night. Mr 'I'll be able to go regularly on Tuesdays from now on'.Bah!(Don't worry, you didn't miss anything new, but I bet you already guessed that).
9:17 am
yeah, few new routes lately... this month has been crazy with birthdays and family stuff... I'm hoping that September is better....will post some pics from the racing though!!
9:47 am
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Awww! Gini, Kaitlyn and I were all there last night. Mr 'I'll be able to go regularly on Tuesdays from now on'.
Bah!
(Don't worry, you didn't miss anything new, but I bet you already guessed that).
9:17 am
yeah, few new routes lately... this month has been crazy with birthdays and family stuff... I'm hoping that September is better....will post some pics from the racing though!!
9:47 am
Post a Comment
<< Home