Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I guess the last post wasn't REALLY an update for the family or anything at all... so I'll ramble a bit. Winter Ultimate has started and Cara is sitting this winter out and strengthening her knee some more for next summer (go Cara go!!). One thing I totally forgot about with winter is the potential for really late games. Seems that time in the indoor fields is much cheaper the closer you get to midnight, and I am sort of dreading these late games.

Did some work to close the pond tonight too, so sad. The poor little fish are in water that would kill me very quickly, yet the just slow down and relax for the winter. Hopefully I won't loose any fish this winter, just like last one, but you never know.

Looking forward to seeing the new James Bond soon, I like how they have handled the new movies, less gadgets, tough Bond. Suits me fine for now. After a bit of this I am sure we'll get a Bond that requires gadgets cause he'll be all slim and unable to beat up everyone on earth.

hmmm, what else.... well, I'll be hitting 3 years with diabetes soon and thankfully there have been no serious complications yet. Still hoping for a cure or better way to handle this, that would be so cool for the pancreatically challenged.

Oh yeah!! Last weekend we had a Scales-a-thon belated Thanksgiving with turkey and all, what a great weekend too. Got to see all the family from Ashton, Toronto and Montreal. They all need to move closer to Cara and I.

Writing is hard. Pics are way easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home