Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Holidays and other stuff





Yeehaw!! Well, the holidays are over and I didn't post at all. Also took very few pictures which is not ideal as I work to earn my rep as "one of the hottest blogs out there" (Chris Mantil)

Christmas and New Years was full of friends and family, good times, good food and then more good food. I had a great time thanks to everyone!! It was great to see Chris Mantil again, he is one of my blogs biggest fans and he maintains his own blog as well. On it he adds all the art work he creates while in school in Toronto. http://mantilminute.blogspot.com/

New Years this year was spent with the Scales clan, it was a full house and I have NO IDEA how Ken and Darleen do it. What a wonderful time.

The only thing my holidays were missing was a big Chinese food meal, gotta get to that soon!! I have a craving.



4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Mantil said...

I cant beleive your blog comes up when you google my name. Doesnt seem fare.
It was so nice to be home for christmas and see everyone. Im glad you picked the most flatering picture of me for your blog. Thanks again for dragons quest. Crazy hard and kinda confusing but very cool.

8:46 am

 
Blogger scooter said...

yeah, google rules! I tried to use your name a bunch to help make that happen. =)

Was great to see ya again, hope school is going well!

1:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel cheated! I followed the link to Chris' blog and was disappointed to find only one piece of his art... I suspect he's slacking on his school projects

Ross

3:12 pm

 
Blogger scooter said...

yeah, I was trying to guilt him into following through on his promise to post the art! come on Chris, post it!!!

8:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home