Monday, March 01, 2010


ok, it's been some time since I updated the blog last.... I haven't even achieved my very attainable 1 post per month target.

Sad.

At least I update more often than Chris Mantil, the Chris Mantil blog never gets updated at all!

In my defense, what can really compare to the Cuba vacation? It's tough to come back to reality after vacation. I think if we do another one it needs to be for a month, begin in January and end in late April.... hmm, not sure how to make that a reality.

Seems many people are unaware that I also run a "Nerd Blog" it's the Dragon Punch link to the right.

So, the olympics have come and gone.... and holy moly Canada did GREAT!! Go Canada!!

Other small notes, I'm loving the regular family dinners that have been happening lately, I hope it continues, it's so easy to loose touch and get caught up in the day to day. There is never a shortage of things to take up time it seems!!

Last but not least we're seeing more of the foljs in the pic above.... so that is nice!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found a nice resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]Entertainment Centers [/b][/url].
Check these out I highly recommend

4:51 am

 
Anonymous donkey said...

Those are the two best comments ever! I would just click on Leanne's link and not think about what the active server page is installing on your system...seriously.

Also, load more cuba pictures!

7:24 am

 
Blogger scooter said...

ha ha ha yeah, I have more spamming followers than actual people... more Cuba eh? will see what I can do!

5:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home