Summer time!
After a full summer of rain rain and rain... we finally got some great weather! Lucky for me it actually came at a time when we went to the cottage and did some camping.
In a yearly tradition there was a sweet mustache/beard competition. As you can see from the pic I was the clear front runner despite excellent late finishes by Paul and Chris (pictures pending). Obviously the beard competition was the highlight of the trip, though I guess some would point out that there was a rib cooking competition that Paul won... not sure if that was rigged or not.The locals and other cottagers didn't seem to hate the lightening bolts, but I think it's fair to say it did concern them.
Can't really say too much about the Atari trio here... I love my family. This wasn't even planned.

Camping at Frontenac was FANTASTIC too! To go swimming in a Prov. Park lake this late in the year was totally unexpected and very nice. Great to see the family of course and we had a lot of fun and of course great outdoor food
. We also got to enjoy the wildlife saw a bunch of deer, heard wolves, owls and of course frogs and fish... oh yeah! even a water snake... cool.

2 Comments:
Dude, you need to grow that beard again and wear it around the city. You almost look cool...
10:13 pm
The beard competition was pretty awesome. I was rocking a mean stach and those lightning bolts were pretty badass.
10:55 am
Post a Comment
<< Home