Stuff and things

Things have been busy this last little while dear reader. There has been no shortage of emotions. I won't get into the details cause it's the public Internet and all but holy smokes. Looking back on the last while the one thing I can say I truly appreciate is how lucky we are to have such a wonderful group of friends and family to share the ups and downs with.
Onto other stuff... The picture above is from this past weekend when we were visiting family (you know who you are!). We had a great time with everyone and really enjoyed the boat races! Turns out we have quite the group of aquanautical design experts in the family.
Ultimate season has started again, love the fris-bee or flatball as a friend calls it, great to get out there and run around, seems in my old age I have a tendency to gain weight due to my lifestyle..... Weird, didn't see that coming at all.
My last story before I sign off tonight is one of serious heartbreak. We finally bought a very nice ceiling fan not long ago and being he amazingly handy man I am I installed it....succesfully.
The only issue was a nice buzzing from the dimmer light switch, so I swapped it out for a normal one and just like that..... Nothing works. Dammit.
Ok, one more update... The jerk squirrels are back and I continue to struggle with them. I want them gone from the face of the earth, but will settle for just rebuilding the front porch like we planned any way. Boo!
Oh yeah, congrats and good luck on the upcoming move and baby Ben and MC! Yeehaw

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home