Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Arms and Two Legs

Well holy smokes!! What a week it's been.... I'm not sure what I expected from the ultrasound, but I gotta say that seeing the little one moving around, giving us a wave and sucking his/her thumb was beyond expectations.

My favorite quote was the technician commenting on how there are two arms and two legs... that was very funny.... I'm literally at a loss for words and not just being lazy with my post.

The whole thing is suddenly quite a lot more real. =)

thanks for all the congrats and keep up those positive thoughts people!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, so happy for you guys!

As the number 1 commenter on your blog I think I speak for all the other visitors when I say that this child is very lucky to have parents like you and Cara.

Sincerely,
Fan (YM)

8:36 am

 
Blogger scooter said...

thanks number one fan! We hope the kidlet is equally excited about us.... =)

9:48 pm

 
Blogger SBP said...

The first ultrasound visit for me and M-C was awesome, and knowing you're responsible for the life of another human being...as you said, words cannot describe the feeling! Congrats again to both of you (I have feeling Cara has a boy inside her, but that's just me!).

10:11 am

 
Anonymous Simona said...

OMG!!!
Its a real baby in there! So tiny on the picture, and it is already a human being!
Its amazing - congratulations!

1:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home