Sunday, February 08, 2009

Updates!


I suck at the updates lately.

In recent news we finally went skating on the canal! It was a great day, my feet totally hurt and I am no good at skating at all.

Also went to a new restaurant with Dad and Lynnie called the Mongolian Hot Pot. Wicked tastely meal, you get to cook the food yourself in this broth. I will be back there.... oh yes I will be.

There has been further battle with the squirrels. They moved into the roof of our front porch AGAIN. I took a look at the problem and decided a clear cut approach was better than this piece by piece approach and I finished ripping out their floor, which is also the entire first layer of roof on the porch. The little jerks.

No news in the ongoing Dig Dug battle, my wicked score stands still, but the heated competition seems to have died down and Jeremy hasn't been on the machine as much as before.... calm before the storm? maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a huge nerd.

Love, your very supportive wife.

11:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home