Friday, October 08, 2010

It's about time!


Look at this a new post! This one is being typed on the iPad which I am loving... AND I convinced Cara that she wants one too. Ok, actually the iPad convinced her, but still.

Not sure where to get started, I suppose with the most fun story I have... Baby had hiccups the other night! Oh man was it ever funny.... After 5 or 6 hiccups the baby was clearly unhappy and unleashed a fury of kicks. Sadly this didn't solve the problems cause the hiccups continued. Just like mom!

Lots of other stuff has happened since summer started, Jamie and Mel got married, same with Alexis and Dan, then Ross and Liz, Montreal trips, cottage trips and a visit from Japan!

Also I went to Toronto for work, took some memory lane pics...those will have their own post.















1 Comments:

Anonymous donkey said...

Both your feet look incredibly small....

9:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home