Monday, March 30, 2009

OK, I finally have a lot of pics and stuff to write about!! Lucky you!! I'll try and make it worth the wait... first the bad news. I set my phone camera to take pics in lower res so the pics are tiny. Not good. Worst part is that one of my favorite pics is now harder to really see and appreciate, it's the one of Cara actually playing a game in the basement AND LIKING IT.

















So St. Patrick's Day has come and gone and like a person much much younger than I actually am, I took the day off and headed out with Cara and friends for some beverages, food, live music, and good times! It was a great day, change of venue from the Heart and Crown to Patty's Pub this year was a good one since the food was better, but the crowd didn't quite match up. In fact at one point there were as many babies on the dance floor as there were ladies.
Fortunately the beer was just as good (despite plastic cups!!) and the friends were in good supply!

In other news we got the back yard sorted out this past weekend, finally had some great weather and we made the most of it. VERY happy to report that all the fish are alive and well, they actually look like they gained weight over the winter, though that makes no sense at all. Best new addition for summer 2009... the rabbit face beer bottle opener. SWEET.

2 Comments:

Anonymous don said...

Nice... I am in the picture with Cara AND out with you for St.Patrick's day and I don't warrant a mention in either case.

Happy St.Screw You day.... :P

8:48 am

 
Blogger scooter said...

mmmm yeah... ok fair enough

I owe you a beer

4:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home