Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last night the crib was assembled. It was a bit surreal and I really enjoyed doing it. I think Cara left me to work on it alone cause she knew I was looking forward to it so much, she's so sweet! Plus the unveiling to my beautiful wife was really fun.





3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Scott! It's Randy from your High School Days. Great Blog site! Lots of interesting things ... Congrats on the pregnancy! Looking forward to seeing pics of the baby. Also, love the Dragon Punch blogs ... good to see you're as passionate at video gaming as you were at 15/16 years of age. Keep up the excellent blogging ...

2:14 pm

 
Blogger scooter said...

hey Randy!! thanks for the kind words, will post some pics for sure, quite excited about the baby... 2011 will be interesting!

Merry Christmas!!

10:45 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who else here believes that Neo is actually Scott?

JJ, merry Christmas mon ami.

8:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home