Thursday, April 30, 2009

stuff and things!

well, I actually don't have a lot to write about. (surprise!)

Got some cute pics from Easter though, we had a VERY fun time with the family and even though I was way better at finding the eggs than the kids I decided to let them have most of the fun. I am an awesome Uncle.










Been seeing quite a few movies lately, saw Observe and Report, Adventureland and Monsters vs Aliens. Not a bad pile of movies! I thought Adventureland was the best of the bunch, but I really wish the previews made it look like it was a drama with funny moments rather than a comedy. Cause man, this is not Superbad. Great drama though... =)

Observe and Report was also pitched as a movie other than what it was. The film is dark. Best I can do is compare it more to Cable Guy I guess. Some parts are SO MESSED UP!! Holy smokes.

The only one that delivered what it was advertising was Monsters vs Aliens... no surprises there, fun movie.

I guess I'm no Ebert... but I hope you have enjoyed the in depth movie reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home