Sunday, July 12, 2009


Look at me, posting an update before the month is up. My goal is to always post at least once a month, I often miss that goal.... but sometimes I actually make it!!



Decent amount of stuff to post about this time, first is a big congrats to Elissa on her Grad, way to go!! Cara and I need to get a better camera so this nice blurry pic is the best one I have. =)



I've also come to really enjoy the glory of living downtown, check this out, first up is the coolest poster ever. Cara and I saw this while we were walking around our neighborhood and REALLY wanted to steal it cause it is just so cool. Sadly a week later someone else stole it and now it will never be ours.








The next one really had to be captured in video. I have a video of it.... it's glorious. Sadly the blog site won't let me upload it... weird. We saw this right outside the window at the Pump, just some dude waiting for a bus. So the guy was listening to music we think.... but he was totally rockin, full swing head bangin. Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home